When rooms at UW-Manitowoc are not in use for classes or other campus activities, they are available for organization use. The activity must be in keeping with the overall educational and public service objectives of the University of Wisconsin. Use of the facilities requires a fee in many cases. Audio-visual equipment and maintenance services are also available for an additional cost. For details about facility availability, contact Kathy Strong-Langolf (based out of UW-Fond du Lac) at 920-929-1138.
- Facility Use Policies and Procedures
- Facility Use Request Form
- Theatre Facility Use Request & Cost Estimate Form
- 350 Seat Auditorium
- Dressing rooms
- 46’ Wide Proscenium Opening
- Sound Shell for concert/music requirements
- 1 grand and 1 baby grand piano
- 5 sets of choir risers
- Attached shop includes various hand and power tools.
- 4 hanging electrics on electric winches
- ETC Ion Lighting Board
- Analogue Audio board with Dell computer as sound computer (iTunes and Multi-Play software)
- 3 wireless body mics
- 2 wireless hand held mics
- Lighting inventory consists of ETC Source 4’s for Front of House, 8” Fresnels and Par Cans above the stage.
- Stock props/set pieces/lumber etc. may be available for use with permission of Theatre Director
- We do not have the ability to “Fly” people, objects, set pieces etc…
Computer Classroom (F139)
- 30 computer stations
- SMART board
- Overlooks Lake Michigan
- Access to outdoor patio
- Seating at tables for 84
- Variety of layouts available
County Board Room
- Overlooks Lake Michigan
- Variety of seating arrangements available
Lecture Room (H102)
- Seats 65
- Seating capacity of 25-40
- Equipped with computers, projectors, white boards
Hillside Hall Gymnasium (additional fees may apply to some items)
- Roll down bleachers with seating capacity of around 300
- College-regulation basketball court
- Six basketball hoops, two competition goals, and four side baskets
- Volleyball court (one regulation competitive court, or two side courts)
- Two locker rooms with showers.
- Concession area/athletic training room/access to ice machine.
- Curtain that can be lowered (if the bleachers are in) to divide the gym in half.
- Nearby classrooms available for team meeting rooms, coaches meetings, media, or hospitality
- Office available for officials with use of private shower, restroom, and lockers
- Score boards, sideline chairs, scoring tables, and PA system:
- 2 Nevco scoreboards
- 36 cushioned sideline chairs
- 2 eight foot long padded scorer’s tables
- 3 water coolers (5 gallon)