Online Options through UW-Manitowoc
Education to Go (Ed2Go)
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. Most courses run for six weeks with 12 assignments (with a two-week grace period at the end). You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night. Fees vary, but many course fees are $99. New sessions begin monthly.
The following is a sample of many of the courses we offer. Please see the website below for a comprehensive listing of topics:
- Building Teams that Work
- Effective Business Writing
- Jump-Start Your Career With LinkedIn
- Introduction to Excel 2013 (Intermediate and Advanced also available)
- The Craft of Magazine Writing
- Introduction to Internet Writing Markets
- A to Z Grantwriting
- Writing Effective Grant Proposals
- Get Grants!
- Advanced Grant Proposal Writing
- Start Your Own Small Business
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Learn to Buy and Sell on eBay
- Grammar Refresher
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems
- Teaching Students With Autism: Strategies for Success
- Teaching Students With ADHD
- Getting Assertive!
- Teaching Adult Students
- And 100's more!
To view courses, register and pay online, visit the Online Instruction Center at: www.ed2go.com/uwman
Online Certificates (and courses options) through
Learning Resources Network (LERN) - YouGotClass
Online courses and/or certificates! Participate any time day or night! Most courses are offered four times a year in a variety of areas!
Sample certificates include, but not limited to:
- Certificate in Customer Research
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Customer Service
- Certificate in Presentation Media
- Certificate in Self-Publishing and eBooks
- Certificate in Workplace Communication
- And more!
Sample classes include, but not limited to:
- Cash is King
- Cyber Security for Managers
- Stress Management
- Interview Skills
- Lean Six Sigma
- Get Things Done
- And more!
View all LERN/YouGotClass online courses and certificates.
To register for hte online certificates and/or courses, please contact Suzanne Lawrence, MA, Regional Director of Continuing Education, N.E. Region, at at 920-683-4702 or by emailing email@example.com.