UW-Manitowoc Foundation, Inc.
UW-Manitowoc Alumni Foundation scholarships are awarded annually. Students are selected by the Academic Actions and Awards Committee composed of UW-Manitowoc faculty, staff and student members.
Criteria for continuing student scholarships include:
- Full-time enrollment at UW-Manitowoc
- 3.5 GPA based on seven semesters of high school
- 3.0 GPA after one semester at UW-Manitowoc
Criteria for new freshmen scholarships include:
- Must be a graduating Senior from eligible high schools
- Kiel High School
- Mishicot High School
- Manitowoc Lincoln High School
- Manitowoc Lutheran High School
- Manitowoc Roncalli High School
- Reedsville High School
- Two Rivers High School
- Valders High School
- University of Wisconsin admission application submitted by April 15.
- Scholarship application submitted prior to April 15, accompanied by an autobiography including the following elements:
- personal background
- financial need
- educational history
- extra-curricular activities
- future educational plans
- occupational interests and goals
Additional scholarships are also available.