UW-Manitowoc Alumni Foundation scholarships are awarded annually. Students are selected by the Academic Actions and Awards Committee composed of UW-Manitowoc faculty, staff and student members.
Criteria for Continuing Student Scholarships
- Full-time enrollment at UW-Manitowoc
- 3.5 GPA based on seven semesters of high school
- 3.0 GPA after one semester at UW-Manitowoc
Criteria for New Freshmen Scholarships
- University of Wisconsin admission application submitted by April 15.
- Scholarship application submitted prior to April 15, accompanied by an autobiography including the following elements:
- personal background
- financial need
- educational history
- extra-curricular activities
- future educational plans
- occupational interests and goals
Please see the Scholarships page in the financial aid section of the site for additional scholarship information.