Some of the facilities at UW-Manitowoc may be available for a fee when not in use for student activities. For more information, please see the Facility Use & Reservation page.
Blue Devil Grill
The campus' Blue Devil Grill, located off the Commons, is operated by Food Services Incorporated.
Visit us – the public is welcome here! The UW-Manitowoc Library is located on the east side of Founder's Hall on the second floor.
Textbooks, supplies and UW-Manitowoc apparel may be purchased at the campus bookstore located in room F110 of Founders Hall. A book buyback is offered at the end of each fall and spring semester. For more information, contact the bookstore at (920) 683-4680.
- 350 Seat Auditorium
- Dressing rooms
- 46’ Wide Proscenium Opening
- Sound Shell for concert/music requirements
- 1 grand and 1 baby grand piano
- 5 sets of choir risers
- Attached shop includes various hand and power tools.
- 4 hanging electrics on electric winches
- ETC Ion Lighting Board
- Analogue Audio board with Dell computer as sound computer (iTunes and Multi-Play software)
- 3 wireless body mics
- 2 wireless hand held mics
- Lighting inventory consists of ETC Source 4’s for Front of House, 8” Fresnels and Par Cans above the stage.
- Stock props/set pieces/lumber etc. may be available for use with permission of Theatre Director
- We do not have the ability to “Fly” people, objects, set pieces etc…
Computer Classroom (F139)
- 30 computer stations
- SMART board
- Overlooks Lake Michigan
- Access to outdoor patio
- Seating at tables for 84
- Variety of layouts available
County Board Room
- Overlooks Lake Michigan
- Variety of seating arrangements available
Lecture Room (H102)
- Seats 65
- Seating capacity of 25-40
- Equipped with computers, projectors, white boards
Hillside Hall Gymnasium (additional fees may apply to some items)
- Roll down bleachers with seating capacity of around 300
- College-regulation basketball court
- Six basketball hoops, two competition goals, and four side baskets
- Volleyball court (one regulation competitive court, or two side courts)
- Two locker rooms with showers.
- Concession area/athletic training room/access to ice machine.
- Curtain that can be lowered (if the bleachers are in) to divide the gym in half.
- Nearby classrooms available for team meeting rooms, coaches meetings, media, or hospitality
- Office available for officials with use of private shower, restroom, and lockers
- Score boards, sideline chairs, scoring tables, and PA system:
- 2 Nevco scoreboards
- 36 cushioned sideline chairs
- 2 eight foot long padded scorer’s tables
- 3 water coolers (5 gallon)
Campus Computing/Tech Support
Technology resources for students, faculty and staff including IT help, computer policies, lab locations, and information about distance learning.
For Faculty & Staff
Campus and UW Colleges services and resources for employees.
Services for students including accessibility accomodations, health and wellness, student handbook and voting guide.
Safety & Security
Safety resources including emergency communications, severe weather policy, and campus safety reports.