From art and theatre to band and chorus, the visual and performing arts thrive at UW-Manitowoc. Students and community members have many opportunities to enjoy the arts as both spectators and participants.
- The Lakeshore Wind Ensemble plays a full spectrum of music from symphonic band literature, including dramatic classical works, rousing marches, swinging big band tunes and lyrical ballads.
- The Lakeshore Big Band performs the exciting and ever popular songs of the big band and jazz-swing era.
- The UW-Manitowoc Chorus students participate in chorus through a partnership with the Capitol Civic Centre Community Chorale conducted by Jim and Susie Miller.
- The University Theatre produces two major shows a year, and sometimes offers additional productions such as guerilla theater events.
- The Founders Hall Art Gallery features both professional and student works throughout the academic year and is open to the public.